This In-Depth Health Care Program is designed by our medical team as a “Preventive Medicine Protocol” for your Personalized Wellness Care Plan based on the Navella Wellness Progam and Holistic Health Care
- Young & Alive (age<22)
- Work life balance (age 23-35)
- Ultimate (age>35)
Micronutrients are specific vitamins and minerals the body needs for optimal health. They are essential for a number of important functions including growth and development in children, energy production, immune function, as well as skin, bone and brain health.
Our modern, highly-processed diet is often the cause for deficiencies as it lacks most of the key micronutrients. Additionally, chronic stress, poor gut health, certain medications, chronic disease(s), including the natural aging processes can influence our ability to absorb the necessary micronutrients and antioxidants from the foods we eat. Over time, deficiencies can lead to numerous health concerns.
- Identifying baseline nutritional deficiencies.
- Detecting higher than normal levels of vitamins and minerals in your blood.
- Identifying excesses of nutrients caused by uncontrolled supplementation, to prevent the increased risk of certain chronic diseases or nutrient toxicity side effects.
- Avoiding unnecessary spending on costly supplements.
Food intolerance is different from allergies. An allergy sees the body trigger IE antibodies immediately upon consuming a particular food. Allergies can cause serious symptoms, namely difficulty in breathing, itchy rashes, swelling of tissues or even anaphylactic shock. With a food intolerance, the body creates different types of antibodies, such as the IgG rather than IgE.
These antibodies cause slower, more subtle reactions to the certain food, with symptoms not appearing until two to three days after food consumption.
Better digestion and
Prevents a severe
Helpful for managing diets
Prevent from leaky
This is considered as an emerging practice.Personalized Medicine uses an individual’s genetic profile to guide healthcare decisions in regard to the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of particular diseases in which genetic alterations appear to play a significant role. Not only to predict and prevent the associated risks of developing a wide variety of diseases but genetic testing results can also lead to a precise and effective healthcare plan. In addition, genetic test promise to assist you to tailor lifestyle-related aspects including nutrition as well as optimal exercise to enhance quality of life while promoting long-term health and well-being.
- To learn whether you have a genetic condition that runs in your family before you have symptoms
- To learn about the chance a current or future pregnancy will have a genetic condition
- To diagnose a genetic condition if you or your child has symptoms
- To understand and guide your cancer prevention or treatment plan
Telomeres are sections of genetic material at the end of each chromosome whose primary function is to prevent chromosomal “fraying” when a cell replicates.
As a cell ages, its telomeres becomes shorter. Eventually, the telomeres become too short to allow cell replication, the cell stops dividing and will ultimately dies—a normal biological process. SpectraCell’s Telomere Test can determine the length of a patient’s telomeres in relation to the patient’s age
To book an appointment and for inquiries
please add our Official Line or Email us by clicking below