Gut Microbiome Test
What is Gut Microbiome test?
Microbio, or microorganisms in the gut, is our second immune system. People with a healthy gut lead to a strong immune system and the microorganisms help to create responses to diseases. Research has shown that an imbalance of microbio or bacteria can lead to abnormalities in the body’s immunity and inflammation. Bacteria in the gut play an important role in communication between the gut and the brain. Our body contains both good and bad bacteria. Good bacteria stimulate the immune system and inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria that enter the body, while bad bacteria, when present in large quantities, can weaken the body and lead to digestive system disorders and other conditions. It is therefore important to examine the quantity and quality of bacteria in the body.
Testing microorganisms with Navella
- Good health starts by having balanced bacteria, as over 90% of the cells in the human body are bacterial cells.
- The bacteria in each person’s body are different based on their genetics and behaviors, including the use of antibiotics, consumption of processed foods, sweet and fatty foods, alcohol, stress, and inadequate rest, among others.
- Testing for bacteria can help identify the risk of disease before symptoms occur, and can also help alleviate illness by restoring a healthy balance of bacteria, which varies from person to person.
- Balanced bacteria can reduce the risk and alleviate symptoms of various health issues, including weakened immunity, allergies to air and food, inflamed skin, inflammatory bowel disease, cancer-causing agents, diabetes, obesity, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, cardiovascular disease, constipation, diarrhea, hormonal imbalances, insomnia, and neurological disorders, among others.
- Restore balance to the microbiome by choosing to eat a healthy diet and selecting probiotics strains and amounts suitable for each individual.
- Because the balance of bacteria in the body can change due to various behaviors, it is recommended to get retested every 6 months or 1 year, similar to getting an annual health check-up.
Suitable for who
- Have trouble sleeping
- Has chronic acne Is suffering from frequent headaches or migraines
- develops rashes easily or having allergies
- Are at risk of diabetes
- are obese
- have problems with digestion and nutrient absorption
- Are at risk for colon cancer
- have dental health problems such as cavities
- have frequent mood swings
- Allows doctors to analyze health problems that may be the cause of various diseases.
- Provides insight into how well our intestines are producing beneficial fat-soluble vitamins and neurotransmitters.
- Indicates the level of immune resilience in our body.
- Helps determine the risk of developing colon cancer.
- Assists in assessing overall health when other causes are unknown.
Our test is the first microbiome testing in Southeast Asia, which predicts susceptibility to over 15 different diseases by analyzing the components of the microbiome in the gut. We provide personalized dietary and probiotic recommendations based on the microbiome in your gut which will help improve your health in the long run. The test is not complicated and easy to conduct at home, using a small amount of stool sample and a technology that detects and analyzes all bacteria according to their DNA.
This test is offered by Leucine Rich Bio, an award-winning company with it’s main office located in Bangalore, India. The company is powered by its own developed matrix and is in the process of patenting with a database curated in-house driving company Bugspeak.
Why do Gut Microbiome test at Navella Anti-Aging&Wellness
Navella Anti-aging & Wellness is the first official “Preventative Medical Clinic” in Thailand for health and wellness checkups.Our team of experts are certified by the European and American Boards of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine, as well as the Preventive Medicine Association of Thailand. All of the tools we use are internationally standardized, and our nursing staff is highly trained. We focus on providing personalized care to each patient to ensure the most appropriate service and treatment for their specific needs. Each day, we provide services to a limited number of patients, so you can be confident that we will consistently provide high-quality service. Located in the heart of Silom, we have parking available and is conveniently located near the BTS Saladaeng station and MRT Silom.
To book an appointment and for inquiries
please add our Official Line or Email us by clicking below