What is Colon Hydrotherapy?
Colon Hydrotherapy is a natural, safe and easy procedure that helps your body get rid of residual toxins that may be residing in your large intestine. You may feel fresh and may notice skin improvement after several sessions.
In addition, an unhealthy gut may unsettle the immune system. In fact, at least 70% of the body’s immune cells can be found in the gut. Therefore, The aim is to facilitate detoxification, re-establish the guts normal balance and in turn improve the immune system function.
Suitable for who
- Have difficulty excreting
- have constipation
- Likes eating food that is difficult to digest such as red meat, grilled meat, including buffet.
- Likes to eat foods that contain preservatives such as meatballs, preserved fruits, as well as foods that are high in starch such as white rice, bread and rice noodles.
- likes to drink alcohol
- Is healthy with no health problems but want to get rid of the toxins that remain in the intestines
- has skin problems such as chronic acne or dull face
- has trouble sleeping or easily tired
- Has bad breath or body odor on a regular basis
Benefits of doing Colon Hydrotherapy includes:
The benefits of colon cleansing are not limited to the intestinal area alone. But it affects almost every organ of the body. And also can help prevent many serious diseases as well, such as strengthening the body's immune system Able to catch pathogens that enter the body more precisely and efficiently
- Help detoxify the liver. There will be no foreign matter left behind until liver function deteriorates and unable to digest essential nutrients to maintain the functioning of various organs in the body
- Prevents cancer
- Keeps the colon clean, leaving no harmful residues or accumulations within the intestines.
- Prevent the occurrence of common diseases or disorders such as allergies, constipation, flatulence, indigestion, difficult or time-consuming excretion
- Enhance the body's immunity to be stronger.
- Helps to balance the bacteria in the intestines. Reduce bad bacteria and increase good bacteria
- The excretory system will get back working normally or work better.
- Makes the intestines able to absorb nutrients better.
- Helps to create hormones.
- Overall skin condition becomes better.
Procedure of Colon Hydrotherapy
Our doctor will take a health history and perform a preliminary physical examination to ensure that you can undergo this procedure safely.
Our nurse will take you to the bowel preparation room and provide instructions and explanations about the procedure, how the patient will feel during and after the procedure.
You are then brought to change into a gown that the clinic has prepared.
The entire procedure will take 45 minutes, during which the nurse will fill the colon with water and then release it in cycles until the time is up. They will also massage and apply pressure to the abdomen to stimulate movement in the intestines.
After the procedure is complete, our nurse will allow you to use the bathroom to expel any remaining waste.
Once you are finished in the bathroom, you will be asked to sit and rest, and will be offered a Probiotic drink to help replace and enhance good bacteria in the intestines.
Our nurse will evaluate and measure your vital signs again before sending them home
What results do you see after a Colon Hydrotherapy
- Helps maintain balance of bacteria in the intestines
- Helps to improve the intestinal system
- Helps to restore the health of intestines
- Stimulates the work of the digestive system
- Helps prevent constipation and maintain normal excretion frequency
- Helps enhance the efficiency of nutrients absorption
- Stimulates the production of hormones
- Reduces the risk of colon cancer
- Helps reduce the accumulation of toxins and residues in the body
- Helps improve skin health
- Helps to improve the health of heart and improve the blood circulation
- Improve the mental strength and energy
- Improve the feeling of positive and relaxed
- Helps to get rid of the toxins and residues on the intestinal wall, which may decrease the efficiency of immune system and may cause diseases, such as fatigue, skin disease, depression, colon cancer, constipation, diarrhea, acne inflammation, dry skin, bad breath, allergies, etc.
How often should I take colon hydrotherapy
Like other anti-aging treatments, it is recommended for those who have never undergone colon hydrotherapy to do it 1 – 2 times per week. However, treatment frequency will also be based on the doctor’s prescription.
Who should not do colon hydrotherapy
Individuals who have undergone intestinal surgery with an open abdomen for front-facing defecation.
Individuals with uncontrolled severe hypertension.
Individuals with a history of heart disease.
Pregnant women and those at risk of pregnancy.
Elderly individuals who are very weak, such as those who have little appetite, can't walk, and are bedridden.
Patients with problems related to the abdominal or intestinal cavity during treatment.
Individuals with colon cancer.
Individuals who have undergone abdominal surgery within the past 3 months.
Individuals with inflamed hemorrhoids that are swollen and bleed fresh blood.
Individuals with kidney disease at any stage.
The Navella Colon Hydrotherapy machine uses a series of control valves to reduce input pressure from your municipal water supply down to a safe low pressure of 1 to 2 psi. It employs the highly acclaimed and patented Applied Pressure Sensing Technology (APST™) system to regulate pressure and flow rate. APST™ senses pressure as it builds in the colon and bypasses as the pressure approaches 2 psi, never allowing the pressure in the colon to exceed 2 psi while still maintaining a high flow rate. The result is much more thorough clearing of debris with greater safety and comfort than other pressure operated colon hydrotherapy equipment.
The Navella Machine comes with all of the standard features such as:
- Applied Pressure Sensing Technology
- Automatic Temperature Control
- Digital Treatment Timer
- Well Illuminated Viewing Tube
- Precision Flow Control
- Forward Positioned Waste Pathway
- Dual Sanitation
- Filter Change Indicator
Why do Colon Hydrotherapy at Navella Anti-aging & Wellness
The closed system of colon hydrotherapy has several advantages, including deeper cleansing of the colon and a higher level of safety due to the presence of experts who control the procedure. It eliminates the need to frequently visit the bathroom and does not produce any odors during the process. During the procedure, there will be gentle massage of the abdomen to enhance waste elimination and stimulate bowel movements
Navella Anti-aging & Wellness is the first official “Preventative Medical Clinic” in Thailand for health and wellness checkups.Our team of experts are certified by the European and American Boards of Anti-Aging and
Regenerative Medicine, as well as the Preventive Medicine Association of Thailand. All of the tools we use are internationally standardized, and our nursing staff is highly trained. We focus on providing personalized care to each patient to ensure the most appropriate service and treatment for their specific needs. Each day, we provide services to a limited number of patients, so you can be confident that we will consistently provide high-quality service. Located in the heart of Silom, we have parking available and is conveniently located near the BTS Saladaeng station and MRT Silom.
To book an appointment and for inquiries
please add our Official Line or Email us by clicking below